Let’s make sure if Governor Sununu decides to veto paid leave we don’t let it happen quietly!
Where: Legislative Office Building 33 N State St, Concord, NH 03301
When: Tuesday, March 26th, 11:30am-1:00pm
Why: Governor Sununu continues to promise a veto on the paid family and medical leave insurance bill, Senate Bill 1. We will be meeting at the legislative office building and marching to Governor Sununu’s office to show him Granite Staters need paid leave!
RSVP Here: https://www.facebook.com/events/643730552735261/
LAKES REGION & NORTH COUNTRY
- Beto O’Rourke in Plymouth (Wed, 3/20, 11am, PSU HUB, RSVP)
- Beto O’Rourke in Conway (Wed, 3/20, 3:30pm, Tuckerman Brewing, RSVP)
- Beto O’Rourke in Laconia (Thurs, 3/21, 2pm, Wayfarer Coffee, RSVP)
- Andrew` Yang in Plymouth (Wed 3/22, 6pm, Common Man, RSVP)
- Andrew Yang in W. Stewartstown (Thurs, 3/21, 10am, The Spa, RSVP)
- Andrew Yang in Randolph (Thurs, 3/21, 5pm, House Party, RSVP)
- Andrew Yang in Berlin (Fri, 3/22, 10am, Eastern Depot, RSVP)
- Andrew Yang in Littleton (Fri, 3/22, 5:30pm, Community Ctr, RSVP)
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren in Littleton – Opioid Talk (Sat, 3/23, Littleton HS, 2:30pm, RSVP)
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren in Berlin (Sat, 3/23, 5pm, City Hall, 5pm, RSVP)
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren in Conway (Sun, 3/24, 11:45am, Kennett MS, RSVP)
- Gov. John Hickenlooper in Littleton (Sun, 3/24, 11am, Littleton Diner)
- Gov. John Hickenlooper in Plymouth (Sun, 3/24, 1:30pm, 1766 Brewing, RSVP)
Monday nights: March 18, April 15, May 20
Wolfeboro Inn, 7:00 PM in the Lower Lounge
March 18, 2019 – Rep. Jerry Knirk will bring us a report on important bills in progress in Concord, including proposals for education funding, health care, and voter rights.